Areas of Speciality
Psychotherapy and Meditation:
Nancy Feingold, Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), provides psychotherapy enhanced with mindfulness meditation. This is an effective approach to dealing with life’s persistent challenges. Sessions are arranged on a weekly, semi-monthly or monthly basis. Bibliotherapy and other resources are recommended to enhance the therapy process.
life’s persistent challenges
- Personal (Anxiety/Depression)
- Couples Issues (Communication/Intimacy/Sexuality)
- Parenting (Including Step- and Grand-Parenting)
- Divorce and Post-Divorce Issues
- Health Issues for Self or Caregiver (Emotional Aspects of Diagnosis, Chronic or Acute Illness)
- Aging (Mid-Life/Late Life)
- Grief (Job, Break-up, Loss of Loved One)
- Family of Origin Issues
- Childhood and Recent Trauma (EMDR)
- Diversity Challenges: People of Color, Gender Fluidity, Gay, Lesbian, Queer, Transitioning
- Assistance and support for honoring uniqueness and facility connecting within the larger world
Nancy took her diversity training with z! Haukeness though the YWCA. Fees based on affordability.
Sliding scale for Seniors (over 65), young adults and those with employment issues. Issues regarding multi-generational family life, social issues, adjustment issues, employment issues, widow and widowhood, retirement and the need for new companionship addressed.